Lowongan Kerja NGO LSM Mei June 2009
Lowongan Kerja NGO LSM Mei June 2009
CARE International Indonesia (CII), an international NGO, has carried out a large scale in Indonesia, the rescue operations, transitional activities on agriculture and nutrition and a number of initiatives in areas such as water and sanitation, health and micro - credit.
CARE in West Timor is currently adjusting the following items for his project:
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER (APM)
The position is responsible for supporting the Project Manager in the management and implementation of the child and child-feeding project by CARE to create a favorable environment for mothers in Indonesia. The project is in TTU belu and districts of the province of Nusa Tenggara Timur, in a targeted 23 villages.
In the event, in which the project manager is not on the document, he / she re-direct responsibility for managing and monitoring the area.
Since all of the PRIMA BINA team, the position of CARE Indonesia Central Team, Window of Opportunity U.S. team in the care.
Responsibilities and tasks:
* With the support of the clock, the APM supportivise the project activities in relation to the planning and implementation.
* Indirectly supportivise the performance of the community moderator by support for the project, which in its evaluation.
* Support the Project Manager in the preparation of detailed budget and determined by the agenda ..
* Monitoring the implementation of field activities and contribute to the project manager.
* Support clock in the recruitment process for PRIMA BINA staff as the project structure.
* Review progress request within authorized financial limit.
* Development, contributing to the clock, and plan internal thematic refresher training exercise, and other capacity-building for the PRIMA BINA staff to improve the quality of the commitment of the community.
* Explore the possibilities of cooperation with partners to build capacity around the breastfeeding promotion, protection and support for the NTT.
Network Development and Maintenance
* Together with the PM, PO, expand and maintain with the local administration (ie government, public and private practitioners, other agencies locally and internationally), which enables PRIMA BINA for the development and strengthening of the communicative environment for all mothers .
* In coordination with the clock, on / participation in events / meetings of cooperation to promote, protect, and support for children and adolescents shild feeding in NTT.
* In cooperation with the PM, and plan to develop local partner collaboration to promote, protect and support children and young people shild feeding in NTT.
* Enter a short networking / partnership update on PM and Health Program Leader in the Headquarter.
Recording and reporting
* Make sure that the documentation of project activities and support of data to the project results.
* In coordination with the Project Officer, preparation of monthly and / or quarterly reports on the involvement of the community, the community easier.
* Highlight the human stories and flag it PM and Communication in the Care Center Indonesia.
* Help area team prepare quarterly reports on health program leader.
Education / Training
- University graduate (S1 degree) in the field of public health, and / or allied sciences,
- Good exposure on the health of mother and child, preferably in infant and child feeding
- Were in 40hours WHO / UNICEF BFC is an advantage
- Over 2 years experience in renowned international NGO / agencies in the field of mother and child health and nutrition
- Has been exposed to the health of mother and child in Indonesia
- Your ability to develop the network.
- Proof of Program Management and Organization
- Evidence for an understanding of the monitoring and evaluation as an integral part of the program implementation.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate and understanding of aspects of skills and project cycle
- Fluent in written and spoken Indonesian and English
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and familiarity with qualitative study designs and methods (eg Formative research, KPC, KAP, REA, PLA, etc.)
- Strong analytical and thinking skills
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office application)
Terms of offer:
CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer a Competitive Salary and benefits package and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to submit a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and e-mail address). Please NOT academic transcripts and diplomas.
Please enter your application before the 26th May 2009 until
CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
"Only qualified candidates will be on the selection list